Our Family

Our Family
December 26, 2008

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Everything I haven't wrote about

Sorry it has been so long. The day after my last post we had an exciting adventure that I really can't remember. Wednesday the 14th of April is completely lost from my memory. We (Dwight, myself, and my friend Brook) were headed to the temple, when we were 3 miles from our house and a dodge pickup rearended us. We were turning left and were in the slow process of the turn, when he came up on us at 65mph. We were flipped, then rolled, and landed in the borrow pit upside down. Brook and Dwight were able to get themselves out of their seatbelts and then apparently helped me calm down. My head was cut on something during all the excitement. Dwight was able to get me down, and then I was transported to the hospital where I got 4 staples in my head. We are doing well and really haven't had any major side affects. I had an MRI yesterday for lower back pain, and I do have a bulging disc at L5 and S1 if that means anything to you. I am really glad we were headed to the temple because if we had our boys with us we wouldn't be so happy. Our bumper was in our backseat. No one was sited for the accident and the insurance of the other guy says that we are 10% at fault. From the pictures maybe someone can tell me how we are at fault.























































On the bright side of things we have had a lot of fun this spring/summer/winter. Yes winter. The sun hasn't been out too much, and we are still playing in puddles from rain with another storm on its way. James and Brandon have been busy growing up and doing the things that toddler boys do. James loves to find new seats in the house, and playing outside every chance we get. Which isn't much.






























































































































































I also got a wild hair and painted/sponged the kitchen red, or I thought it would be red, but it turned out pink. So I had to sponge it again with a darker red over the pink. I am actually really happy with the way it turned out.



























































For Mother's Day we (MaryAnn and I) made cake pops for all the mothers in primary. They turned out good, and tasted great.


















































Last week I taught a class on eating healthy for our Relief Society retreat. These are the different things we (MA and I) came up with. The little bees are made of chocolate and went on top of the cupcakes.





































And the newest purchase made last weekend. A 2006 Yukon XL. Seats 9 travelers, is now equipped with a DVD player, and has plenty of room for everyone. We are happy with it and hope it lasts a really long time.

1 comment:

Lori Harris said...

Glad you're back to blogging!! Yeah!!

Cute cake pops and love the new ride.

Brandon's Birthday Countdown

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

James' Birthday

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker